- Are you ready to buy a home?
- How do you know if you’re ready to buy?
- Here are some things you should consider when thinking about shopping for your new home, DONT GIVE UP TO EASILY:
- Do you have steady income?
- Do you have funds available for a down payment and closing costs? IF NOT ITS OK!
- Do you have good credit? IF NOT ITS OK!
Most loan programs will require a down payment in addition to funds needed to cover closing costs. But sometimes depending on our lenders we have 0 down options Lenders.
How is your credit? If you’ve been making your monthly payments on time, you should have no problem qualifying based upon your credit history, But sometimes you may have been late but we can still help to get you the loan.
Can you provide the following:
Verification of income
Bank statements showing sufficient funds to close
Two years of employment history